AMEESCO has provided independent consultation and maintenance services in the field of high voltage test equipment and test equipment applications, since October 1993.
Located in Carmel, New York, AMEESCO is owned and operated by Arthur Molden.
Fields of application include:-
- HV Impulse Test Circuits & Controls
- HV AC & DC Hipot Test Circuits & Controls
- Transient Related Measurement and Control Problems
- Partial Discharge Detection and Interference Problems
- Third Party Test Witnessing
- Test Equipment Operation
- Operator Training Programs
Active member of the IEEE, USA; participating in
working groups on:
Digital Impulse Measurements
High Voltage Test Techniques
Routine Impulse Testing of Distribution Transformers and
The Guide to Impulse Testing Transformers.
Specializing in the installation, commissioning and maintenance
of all types of high voltage test equipment.
Test equipment relocation
Test area planning
Test equipment upgrades
Designing and building of PLC and Data Acquisition based Controls
Retrofit and integrate new controls to older high voltage test systems.