HV Impulse Test Circuits &
Troubleshooting, maintenance and operation of impulse generators of any
age and by all manufacturers, past and present.
Impulse Test equipment upgrades designed and supplied including:
- IG extensions New or replacement IG controls
- Programmable PLC or Computer Data Acquisition based controls
- Used equipment exchange
- Impulse Test Equipment operation for ANSI or IEC testing
of transformers, switchgear, cables etc. AMEESCO engineer available
as a temporary stand in during employee absence or for training
of new operators.
Impulse testing applications and test object trouble shooting:
- Test object failure investigation.
- LV Impulse Testing or Recurrent Surge Testing of transformers.
- Impulse measurement system performance checks.
HV AC & DC Hipot Test Circuits
Troubleshooting of Hipot test equipment and controls:
- Test equipment control upgrades using PLC or Computer Data Acquisition
- AC Hipot power factor correction schemes.
- Resonant Test Equipment support and applications.
- Used equipment exchange.
Transient Related Measurement
and Control Interference Problems
Troubleshooting of problems related to measurement and control system failures
during high voltage testing.
Partial Discharge Testing and
Troubleshooting of partial discharge test circuits (RIV and apparent
- Interference and sensitivity problems
- Investigation of test object partial discharge problems.
Third Party Test Witnessing of
HV Test Equipment & Transformers
- Factory and On Site Inspection
- Factory and On Site Test Witnessing
Test Equipment Operation
Specializing in Impulse & PD Testing
A substitute or stand-in test operator can be provided to temporarily replace
your own test equipment operator.
Operator Training Programs
- Impulse Testing Procedures
- Partial Discharge Testing Procedures